Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webview login Error

I have completed the installation of a functional IPCC system with ICM 6.0 and Call Manager in a test environment on VM's. I have noticed that when I add a user using the user list utility, I get the following error on the Distributor Logger process - "SQL Server User: 15007, State1, Severity:16, Message Login 'IPCC_Test 'does not exist" When I check the SQL server the user does exist. It appears as if a space is appended in the name. Can someone please help me with this error.

4 Replies 4

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

For proxy authentication, ISE uses the basic authentication mode. The proxy server authentication is set to basic mode? Also try to use the web browser to connect to the same site with the same user account? If that works, probably ISE has a problem. It would be helpful if you can collect the logs from the ISE client and server(iseman process).

Try this bug CSCsb09427

Thanks for your input. It appears as if this error is benign. Although I am getting the error, all other functions that rely on the user authentication is working.

axg85429
Level 1
Level 1

Have you resolved this issue?

I am having a similar issue with IPCC 5.0 Enterprise.

axg85429
Level 1
Level 1

This issue was a Domain/Child trust relationship for me. I found out that the Server had lost its Domain Trust with DC. What I had to do was:

1.- Remove Child Server from Domain into a workgroup.

2.- Delete Child from AD at the DC

3.- Add Child Server to Domain.

FYI: Before you remove a Server from a Domain, make sure to you create an Admi Backup Account, just in case.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: