Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

webview reporting page error

Hi

I am getting Java error when i open the webview page form Windows 7 OS, where as i am able to open it form XP and 2000

the error is as showsn

3 REPLIES

Re: webview reporting page error

Check the version of IE you're using and search the forums.

david

Re: webview reporting page error

this is windows internet explorer 8 on windows 7 64 bit os and vista , where as in XP and 2000 it is fine.

Error. The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key en-US
     at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:325)
     at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java:285)
     at pagecompile._webview._ReportNewDateTime_xjsp._jspService(_ReportNewDateTime_xjsp.java:322)
     at com.newatlanta.servletexec.JspHttpJspPage.service(JspHttpJspPage.java:41)
     at com.newatlanta.servletexec.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:1036)
     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
     at com.newatlanta.servletexec.SERequestDispatcher.forwardServlet(SERequestDispatcher.java:638)
     at com.newatlanta.servletexec.SERequestDispatcher.forward(SERequestDispatcher.java:236)
     at com.newatlanta.servletexec.SERequestDispatcher.internalForward(SERequestDispatcher.java:283)
     at com.newatlanta.servletexec.ApplicationInfo.processApplRequest(ApplicationInfo.java:1827)
     at com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServerHostInfo.processApplRequest(ServerHostInfo.java:937)
     at com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java:1091)
     at com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java:1002)

Message was edited by: cisco4kaleem

Views
Helpful
Replies