Views
Helpful
Replies

webview reporting page error

cisco4kaleem
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am getting Java error when i open the webview page form Windows 7 OS, where as i am able to open it form XP and 2000

the error is as showsn

3 Replies 3

Check the version of IE you're using and search the forums.

david

this is windows internet explorer 8 on windows 7 64 bit os and vista , where as in XP and 2000 it is fine.

Error. The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key en-US
     at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:325)
     at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java:285)
     at pagecompile._webview._ReportNewDateTime_xjsp._jspService(_ReportNewDateTime_xjsp.java:322)
     at com.newatlanta.servletexec.JspHttpJspPage.service(JspHttpJspPage.java:41)
     at com.newatlanta.servletexec.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:1036)
     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
     at com.newatlanta.servletexec.SERequestDispatcher.forwardServlet(SERequestDispatcher.java:638)
     at com.newatlanta.servletexec.SERequestDispatcher.forward(SERequestDispatcher.java:236)
     at com.newatlanta.servletexec.SERequestDispatcher.internalForward(SERequestDispatcher.java:283)
     at com.newatlanta.servletexec.ApplicationInfo.processApplRequest(ApplicationInfo.java:1827)
     at com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServerHostInfo.processApplRequest(ServerHostInfo.java:937)
     at com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java:1091)
     at com.newatlanta.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java:1002)

Message was edited by: cisco4kaleem

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: