Views
Helpful
Replies

Webview Reports

Amine-K
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

When using the caltyp21 report (Call Type Half Hour Report), I noticed the field 'Completed Tasks: Return'.

From the 'Webview Template Guide', I found that this field represents the number of tasks of the call type that ICM software routed to Return nodes in the half hour interval.

What are the 'Return' nodes? and what kind of calls does this field represents?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

Derived from: Call_Type_Half_Hour.ReturnBusyToHalf +

Call_Type_Half_Hour.ReturnRingToHalf +

Call_Type_Half_Hour.ReturnReleaseToHalf +

This are the nodes in your Script (Ring node, Release node and Busy node), you can access this nodes from within your script -> Palette-> Targets -> Busy/Ring/Release.

Everytime one of this nodes on your script is hit, the Return field is incremented.

HTH

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

Derived from: Call_Type_Half_Hour.ReturnBusyToHalf +

Call_Type_Half_Hour.ReturnRingToHalf +

Call_Type_Half_Hour.ReturnReleaseToHalf +

This are the nodes in your Script (Ring node, Release node and Busy node), you can access this nodes from within your script -> Palette-> Targets -> Busy/Ring/Release.

Everytime one of this nodes on your script is hit, the Return field is incremented.

HTH

I don't know about everyone else, but with CVP, which is pretty much all I do these days, the only node you are likely to have that will increment this counter is "Release".

Say a call comes in, it checks that the call center is closed, plays the closed message and releases the call. If the caller hears the message to the end, and ICM releases the call, it will peg Return. If they drop before the end of the message it will peg "Abandon at VRU".

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: