Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

WEIM - Off Hours Chat Msg

Hello,

between the different WIM chat templates pages, there is the "off hours" template page.

my question is that if i am not configuring anything in the calendars/ day labels/ shift labels, why should i face the 'off hours' page template when i am trying as a client to use the chat? from the system is guessing or differenciating between working hours and non working hours.

i dont have off hours and i dont want for the off hours page to be viewed by any client using this feature. what shall i do?

BR,

3 REPLIES

If entry point is standalone and no agents are available then this is displayed, in integrated you will not get this.

so how to differenciate messages between real off hours and agents busy ?

how can we solve this for the customer not to get lost?

In the next release if ICM messaging for agent availability is made available it will be similar to stand-alone where if no agents are available then the off hours will be displayed, today for integrated you can using Java script on .com,

1) Make sure link is available during staffed hours.

2) Configure the time before which it is abandoned in CHAT_WATCHDOG_INSEC = 70 (cisco\eService\config\ipcc\egicm_configuration.properties)

3) To use DRASR scripts to provide real time messages.

Views
Helpful
Replies