Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

WFM OOC service unable to connect to UCCX db

Hi all,

I'm trying to understand what method (i'm assuming SQL query) and credentials is OCC Service in WFM is using when connecting to UCCX db (for automated 30 minutes historical data extraction). There's a couple of system DSN created during install (acdDbMain, acdDbBackup) which has been setup for NT authentication.

There's no requirement during installation/config to create NT/SQL user on UCCX/both server to allow this access. The error i'm getting is relatively generic sql error 18452 login failed for user "null" in the ooc logs. I'm getting the same error when OOC process (for old historical data capture) manually.

I'm currently running wfm833 and uccx701sr5 (db in windows authentication mode)

Any ideas? Thanks!

-JT-

3 REPLIES

Re: WFM OOC service unable to connect to UCCX db

I believe the entire datastore has to be setup for NT Authentication, and not just those select databases.

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

Re: WFM OOC service unable to connect to UCCX db

FYI

wfm833ig.pdf somehow left out this information (Configurating NT Authentication for Unified CC). It's available in wfm82ig.pdf (page 43-48)

WFM OOC service unable to connect to UCCX db

Hello

I have UCCX 8.0.How can I do this steps? I don't found information about configuring users for linux based CCX databases.

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies