cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

what's wrong with the Record element?

yaoxiaohua
Level 1
Level 1

The record element was used as a voice mail during the off work time.

I set the start with beep=true,file type=wav,leave the file extension and path blank,set the FTP host=15.72.25.65,no firewall enabled in this server.FTP user=admin and password=111111.I have tried to leave the FTP path blank or used "/" or "\" mark,but all of them failed.

I heard the man voice first,who told me error and then the woman voice.So it must be incorrect configuration in the record element.

So,is there anybody can help me?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Absolutely. I'm so used to those config items and they are part of the standard config I always put on a VXML gateway, that I forgot to mention them. I'm glad you figured it out.

Regards,

Geoff

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

It all depends on how the FTP home directory is set up. If you have it set to (say) C:\Inetpub\wwwroot then the path you put in the element should be (something like) en-us/app/MyRecordedFiles.

Try FTP from another box, type "cd en-us/app/MyRecordedFiles" and ensure that aligns.

Regards,

Geoff

Add the command "vxml version 2.0" and "vxml audioerror",the problem was solved.

What does these two command impact?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Absolutely. I'm so used to those config items and they are part of the standard config I always put on a VXML gateway, that I forgot to mention them. I'm glad you figured it out.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: