Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

What should be done in UCCX for routing a call to a specific agent in a resource group ?

Hi guys,

I have yet another issue which is currently being faced by me the issue is that I have a UCCX 8.5, CUCM 8.5 and user tells that when dialling a particular extension a call needs to get routed to a specific group of agents and specifies that it should land to a particular agent first if the agent is not free it should land to any other agent in that specific skill group.  But i also see that the particular DN is mapped to an clientname in UCCX this i confirmed by checking the clientname.xml file in UCCX.  Now my question what actions are need to be taken to

1. when the DN is dialled after dialling the TFN the particular agent should get the call if the agent is available.  (All agents are using Extension Mobility).

2. If the agent is not available the call should be routed to any other agent in the same resource group.

Everyone's tags (4)
1 REPLY
VIP Super Bronze

What should be done in UCCX for routing a call to a specific age

If using resource groups (as opposed to skills-based routing) you would modify the CSQ to use a Linear selection criteria. Following that you just order the resources with the most-preferred resource being at the top of the list.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or
Views
Helpful
Replies