Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

What would cause my records to get cancelled in my dialer campaign?

What would cause my records to get cancelled in my dialer campaign?

I have attached the Camqry06 view 2 report from the CUIC.  This reflects the high volume of cancelled records.   I can take the same records and run them from another campaign and they do not get cancelled.

I have verified the Dialed numbers appear to be set up correctly.

I have verifiied that the correct dialed number is entered in the skill group selection tab of the outbound option campaigns.

I did make a change to the Minimum and  Maximum lines per agent a few days ago.   The campaigns were disabled at that time. I had cleared the records by enabling the Overwrite Table at the Outbound Option Import rule and dropping a 1 record file. 

I also know that the MAXIMUM ATTEMPS CANNOT be changed while a campaign is in progress.

I am at a loss.   I am a fairly new User running the Cisco dialer.

Terry

8 REPLIES

What would cause my records to get cancelled in my dialer campai

Once you uplaoded the records, check in BADialer logs where you can see how records has instered in DL table and how many good records and bad records.

Also check in Camapign whether you have added PH Fields and Max Varchar.

Can you please share .bak file which is mapped in Import Rule.

SIVANESAN R

SIVANESAN R

sorry BAImport logs

SIVANESAN R

SIVANESAN R

Sivanesam Rethinam, please do not pollute a thread with an irrelevant post unless you know what you are talking about. The original post suggests the contacts had already been inserted into the Dialer tables, so the import logs would be useless. Thank you for your understanding.

Terrance,

do you have access to the DL_ tables on the Logger-A server? If yes, can you run a query to see why exactly are the contacts cancelled? You might want to check the CallStatusZone[1-2] and CallResult columns. The [instance]_hds.dbo.Dialer_Detail view would also help (same columns).

G.

Gergely,

I do not have access to that server.  I have requested the logs to be pulled.  I am hoping for a quick response for those logs.

Hi,

well, it's actually a snapshot of a database table we are looking for, not logs.

Please tell the person with access to the AW/HDS/DDS server to take the last couple of thousands rows from the Dialer_Detail view.

G.

I have not gotten a snapshot yet.....but....

I just received notification from our telephony team that a switch re-booted.  Of course I am now seeing records canceling out again.

I also observed on the CUIC on the agent real time report agents were in a "ready" state, destination "reserved" and the skill group went from the actual skill group name to "Not applicable" during the time the switch re-booted.

My suspicions are that switch rebooting is causing my issue.  I am waiting to receive the snap shot from our I.T department.  I will post it once received.

Thank you everyone for your feedback as I continue to learn everything Cisco.

Hi Terry/G - I was given suggestion based on Question which is raised by Terrace, I haven't gone through complete post sorry for that.

Terry - Below is the data for Call Result Codes and callstatusZone vlaues, Please run a query in HDS DB and cross-verify the same.

select  CallResult, CallStatusZone1, CallStatusZone2 from t_Dialer_Detail where CampaignID = ' ' and DateTime

Call Result Codes and Values

Error   condition while dialing

Number   reported not in service by network

No ring back from network when dial attempted (No   Answer)

Operator   intercept returned from network when dial attempted

No dial tone when dialer port went off hook

Number   reported as invalid by the network

Customer   phone did not answer

Customer   phone was busy

Customer   answered and was connected to agent

Fax   machine detected

Answering   machine detected

Dialer stopped dialing customer due to lack of   agents or network stopped dialing before it was complete

Customer   requested callback

Call   was abandoned by the dialer due to lack of agents

Failed   to reserve agent for personal callback.

Agent   has skipped or rejected a preview call or personal callback call.

Agent   has skipped or rejected a preview call with the close option

Customer   has been abandoned to an IVR

Customer   dropped call within configured abandoned time

Mostly   used with TDM switches - network answering machine, such as a network   voicemail

Number   successfully contacted but wrong number

Number   successfully contacted but reached the wrong person

Dialer   has flushed this record due to a change in the skill group, the campaign,   etc.

The   number was on the do not call list

Call   disconnected by the carrier or the network while ringing

Data   error or no-value call

CallStatusZone Values

A

Active:   Stored in CallStatusZoneX (1 or 2). A zone is set to active when it has been   sent to a dialer for dialing.

B

A   callback was requested. Stored in CallStatusZone1 and CallStatusZone2 field   when a regular callback (non personal callback) has been scheduled. The   Callback time itself is stored in both the CallbackDateTimeZone1 and   CallbackDateTimeZone2 columns since the callback overrides the individual   zones.

C

Closed:   Record has been closed for that particular zone, so the record will not be   retried again for that zone (zone1 or zone2).

J

Agent   rejected (closed out the record)

M

The   maximum number of attempts has been reached. Stored in both CallStatusZone1   and CallStatusZone2. A record is set to “M” when it has dialed the maximum   times as specified in the campaign and will not be retried again. Both zones   are set to "M" to indicate no further calling in either zone.

P

Pending.   Stored in CallStatusZoneX (1 or 2). This is the initial state of a record   before any dialing has taken place. The record remains in the pending state   for a particular zone until all of the numbers specified for that zone are   dialed. A pending contact which has already dialed at least one dialer from   its sequence will have at least one CallBackDateTimeXX column filled in with   a retry time.

R

Retry.   Stored in CallStatusZoneX (1 or 2) for the zone where the Retry is scheduled.   The retry time itself is stored in the CallbackDateTimeZoneX (1 or 2) as well   as in the individual number column CallbackDateTimeXX, where XX is   the number to be retried (01 - 10). Call can be retried for a variety of   reasons including receiving a busy or no answer result, etc.

S

A   personal callback was requested. Stored in both CallStatusZone1 and   CallStatusZone2. A record is set to “S” when it has been scheduled for a   personal callback. Both zones are set to “S” to indicate that it has been   moved to the personal callback list

U

Unknown:   Stored in CallStatusZone1 and CallStatusZone2. A record is set to Unknown if   its status was “A” when the Campaign Manager started. If the Campaign Manager   shuts down when a record is at a dialer, it no longer knows its status when   it restarts; therefore, it will remain in “U” state until the record is   returned to it.

X

For a   personal callback, the agent is not available, and the reschedule mode is   Abandon.(This value is used for CallStatusZone1 only.)

SIVANESAN R

SIVANESAN R

Dear All, I need the details

Dear All, I need the details of below Call Results for the Outbound Campaign. means what will be the scenarios of these Call Results.

Error   condition while dialing

No dial tone when dialer port went off hook

Views
Helpful
Replies