Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Ria

When the agent is in ready state, call has to go to voice mail incase the call is not answered

I need to create a script for  helpdesk setup.  When call hits the CSQ, if agents are free the call will get connect to an agent, else it will be queued. Till here i am clear. The step where i have stuck is , when the  agent is in ready state and when the call gets connect to that agent, due to some reasons if agent, do not answer the call, it has to get transfer to voice mail .  Can someone help me with this please... We are using UCCX 8.5...

• Contact Center
4 REPLIES

Are you needing the call to

Are you needing the call to transfer to a "general voicemail" box or to the individual (agent) that the call rang to?  Curious why wouldn't the call go to the next available (Ready) agent if not answered instead of wanting it to go to a voicemail box?

Ria

My query was to transfer the

My query was to transfer the call to general voice mail box incase if the call is not answered. This is helpful during weekend when only one agent will be available in shift. Just curious to know, is it possible to transfer the call to individual mail box as wel?

I think your missing some

I think your missing some items in your script.. here is how I would handle it:

Select Resource - triggering contact -- from CSQ (for you it would be SupportDesk)

Selected

Set Enterprise Call Info (Triggering Contact)  Variables Used: SupportDesk

(ACD) Connected (Triggering Contact -- to ResourceID)

Connected

(GET CONTACT INFO) Set Contact Info (Triggering Contact --, handled)

Failed

Goto (label) Voicemail

You will have to have a label created in your script call Voicemail.  Create a new variable called VMailExt with Type as String and Attribute set to Parameter where you can then input the voicemail extension in the Application list for the new variable VMailExt.

Under that use a Call Redirect and set the destination to the variable VMailExt.  Then if successful - Set Contact Info as handled..  should do something for your busy, invalid and unsuccessful as well.

If you only want this to work when there is only one person logged in and ready, then you will have do something with the LoggedInAgents and If Statements, otherwise, as shown above will work when any agent who misses a call no matter how many agents are logged in will go to the general voicemail.

This discussion has been

This discussion has been reposted from Community Ideas to the Contact Center community.

Views
Helpful
Replies