Views
Helpful
Replies

where can download ccx7.0 windows patch

bailanya888
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have download a ccx7.0 software, but system point out " need to install ccx7.0 patch" firstly when i begin to install it.

oh my god! Who can tell me where can find the patch? thx!

5 Replies 5

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is it a piece of hardware supported by Cisco?

yes. It's troubled.

Hi Jacky,

Could you please let me know the answers.

1. What is the windows OS version?

2. What are you trying to install, please provide the version\patch details. Do you already have a UCCX base build installed?

3. From where did you download the UCCX base version? Because you can only download the SR's from the cisco site, you will not be able to download the base builds of any UCCX versions from Cisco.

4. Please post the snapshots of the installer for more clarifications.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi Anand,

1、Windows OS is Server2003 SP2.

2、I want to install uccx7.0 for study, i have download software named 7.0.2-ES03_Build031which is belong to Customer Response Solution Software

3、As we know, If we install uccx7.0 in Windows OS, we need to install cisco patch firstly.

So i need that patch, HOHO.

HI Jacky,

You need to install the UCCX 7.0 base version\build first before trying to install any patch on top of this.

You will not be able to download these base version from Cisco site, as see in this case only SR or ES's can be downloadable.

Note: You need the supported MCS OS and the supported hardware to get this install going successfully.

Please refer the below link for this information.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts by clicking on the stars below the right answers !!