Unfortunately, the elusive, "Longest Call Queued" of the day is not in any of standard Webview reports. It would have to be a custom report.
adignan - CDW
*please rate helpful posts
Can you share this template or where I can download it? As I know , I can make templates by Infomaker, but for only one template it's not the bets solution
It is an involved process to get LCIQ added to your reports since Cisco doesn't seem to see the value in the metric
Here's a high level:
1. Develop a query on the Route_Call_Detail table that pulls the LCIQ info
2. Create a New DB and table on your HDS or AW that can house the LCIQ data from your query in step 1.
3. Populate the table with as much historical data as you want to offer
4. Setup SQL Jobs to perform the data population and removal (so your DB doesn't get too big)
5. Add the LCIQ information to whatever Cisco report you want it in via Infomaker.
Hope this helps!
I am also stuck with the same problem.
It would be great if you can share custom templates.
thanks in Advance.