cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

where download IPCC WebView templates

webstd.design
Level 1
Level 1

Does any body have some special WebView templates for IPCC? For example to see the longest call on the queue?

Thank you very much

10 Replies 10

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

Unfortunately, the elusive, "Longest Call Queued" of the day is not in any of standard Webview reports. It would have to be a custom report.

adignan - CDW

*please rate helpful posts

Can you share this template or where I can download it? As I know , I can make templates by Infomaker, but for only one template it's not the bets solution

no answer?

I don't have a template that will give you the "Longest Queued Call" of the day broken down by Call Type.

Not to say that each every IPCC version requires its own Powerbuilder.

Regards,

Riccardo

Can somebody help ,e for my question ??

webstd.design,

It is an involved process to get LCIQ added to your reports since Cisco doesn't seem to see the value in the metric

Here's a high level:

1. Develop a query on the Route_Call_Detail table that pulls the LCIQ info

2. Create a New DB and table on your HDS or AW that can house the LCIQ data from your query in step 1.

3. Populate the table with as much historical data as you want to offer

4. Setup SQL Jobs to perform the data population and removal (so your DB doesn't get too big)

5. Add the LCIQ information to whatever Cisco report you want it in via Infomaker.

Hope this helps!

Is Infomaker a standrt software of IPCC, or I should buy this product?

sarthakr
Level 1
Level 1

hi webstd.design,

I am also stuck with the same problem.

It would be great if you can share custom templates.

thanks in Advance.

SarthakR@hcl.in

I didn't find any interesting templates for my request?

We can consolidate for get IPCC templates

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: