cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where to configure CRS to access multiple Call Manager servers

wenqianyu
Level 3
Level 3

I have 1 Call Manager Publisher and multiple subscribers. They are CCM 4.1.3. When I install CRS 4.0(5), in the Call Manager Information Window, I specified Publisher address only.

My first question is: Can I add more Call Manager servers for redundant after CRS installed. If I can, where to add it?

Second question:

Do I have to use Publisher here? I would prefer to use two least busy subscribers.

Please Help. Thanks.

2 Replies 2

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

You can add more CallManagers for redundancy after CRS has been installed.

You can add the CallManager redundancy in several places in the AppAdmin CRS administration web pages.

You can add redundancy for the CRS LDAP servers: add the callmanager list, all the names or ip address separates by commas, in 'System'->'LDAP Information'. Add the callmanagers in 'LDAP server host name, IP address, or AD Domain'.

You can add CallManager redundancy too in the JTAPI provider and RmCm provider. You have to do the same process as with the LDAP redundancy. Select 'Subsystems'->'JTAPI'->'JTAPI provider' and populate the 'JTAPI Providers' field with the CallMananger list. Do the same process with the RmCm provider.

You can use the two other CallManagers in your installation. Take care thet the 'CTI Manager' services are ativated and running in those CallManagers.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Thanks Juan,

That cleared my confusion.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: