Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Which IP address to give NTP Server IP in CUCM8 Installation?

Hello Friends,

I am installing CUCM8.0(3) in the lab in one of the VMs in the VMware ESXi Server, I got struck in giving NTP Server IP address in the Installation.

Could you please let me know which IP address I should give during installation?

I have CUCM71 in the lab , I tried giving this box IP address as NTP but its not supporting.

If anyone has done this before and know or suggest me, it is very appreciated. Thanks.

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Suryanarayana Chintu,

You have to install an NTP server on a saperate box, or use the existining NTP servers in your lab if any and provide this ip address to proceed further as part of this installation.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

3 REPLIES

Hi Suryanarayana Chintu,

You have to install an NTP server on a saperate box, or use the existining NTP servers in your lab if any and provide this ip address to proceed further as part of this installation.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Community Member

Thanks  for your reply Anand, Yes I will have to install NTP Server on a separate box.

Community Member

Hi Anand

Iam going to install CUCM 9.0 on UCS . Have a query w.r.t NTP.

Please clarify  me, Does NTP has to be in same domain as like CUCM or can it be anywhere in the network & be reachable to CUCM. Had this doubt , want to be clear before i proceed. tomorrow

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content