Level 1

The error is "another supervisor just logged in with the same ID ..."

My cxx version is 8.0.

8 Replies 8

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Jianjiang,

From the error screenshot, it looks like, the same Supervisor credentils have been already used to login in one of the CSD instances already.

You need to logout that instance before logging in this Supervisor.

In CAD (Agent Desktop) you can force the earlier instance to logout using the new instance of CAD.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Pls rate helpful posts !!

Tthank you for your answer!

Do you know where we can find the log historical files for Supervisor?

Hi,

If you are referring to the log files of the Supervisor (CSD) than the path for it is,

C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\log

You can use the REal Time Reporting tool to see the active logged in resources.

Incase if you have created the Team under RmCm system, and assigned Primary \ Secondary Supervisor and Agents under him, than they can do chat among the active logged in instances.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate all the helpful posts by clicking on the stars below each of the right answers !!

if I restart the CCX Engine server, can it be solved?

Hi,

Try restarting the the entire system (box) and see if it helps.

Thanks,

Anand

Thanks

sorry, i  did not find supervisor log file from Real Time Reporting Tool, could you please say it more detail? thx

jianjiang
Level 1
Level 1

we found we had one agent who recently upgraded windows to winows 7 64bit , he got the error:

Date: Jun 12 11:33:32

Machine Name: CUCMCCX1

Severity: Warning

App ID: FCCServer

Message: : 221: CUCMCCX1.concordia.ca: Jun 12 2012 15:33:32.862 UTC : %UC_FCCSERVER-4-FCCS3008: %[ServiceName=FCCServer][error Id=FCCS3008][Message=Network communication error sending message to application . The application will be logged o][ClusterID=][NodeID=CUCMCCX1]: Network communication error sending message to application. The application will be logged out.

does this make the supervisor desktop automatically log out too?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: