Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Will Enterprise Skill group allow queuing with interrupt ?

Dear All,

I have a requirement to use three enterprise skill group in a single ICM script.

• Customer dials TFN and if agents are in ready state they will take a call.
  • If no agents were available in both enterprise skill group the call goes to queue(hold music), once agent become available customer call will patched to the agent.
  • In our case, we have three enterprise skill group with overflow concept assume no agents are available and the call sucessfully goes to queue, and once the agent become available, call was not landing to agent instead of this call gets disconnected after queue prompt was played.
  • Note: Interruptible was working if we use Queue to skill group and the same was not working if we use enterprise skill group
  • This was my scriptsup.jpg
  • Kindly do let me know the solution for this

Thanks

Srinivasan

3 REPLIES

Sounds like you don't have a route to the UCM.  Can you just create a simple script with one queue and see if calls go to an agent?

david

David,

Thanks for reply, yes every thing was working as expected. Only interrupting was not working and also queue music was playing only one time.After queue music played the call get disconnected

If i use queue to skill group with the same scenario it was working, pls tell me why the same was not working if i use enterprise skill group..kindly find the below screen shot which is working if i use queue to skill group

Srini...

Can you use a queue to enterprise skillgroup node instead of what you're using?

david

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content