Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

WIM - UCCE Integration Busy and Off-Hour Message

Dear All - Recently we have deploayed WIM 9.0 and integrated with UCCE

We have below requiremnt

Scenario 1:

If Agents are Busy, Customer want to display Busy Message to Customer.

Scenario 2:

If customer tries during non-office/Weekends, Need to display Off-Hour Message.

We have option in entry Point Agent Availablity as Required and Not-Required.

When i make it as "Required", One agent can chat only with one customer, Suppose another customer login for chat system immediately display off-Hour message, Instaed of Busy message.

When i tried with Not-Required, agent can chat with customer, Suppose another customer come for chat they immedatiley goes for WAIT Time whch is defult 70 Sec (CHAT_WATCHDOG_INSEC), even if the customer is not serviced in 70 Sec it display Busy Message.

Now the problem i want display off-Hour if customer login for chat during non-woking hours and weekends and needs to display Busy message if the agnets are busy during Working Hours.

Even we can't handle in Script, Because WIM doesn't have knowledge of Working timigs which we configured in Script.

Is there any way where we can configure work timings in WIM to display exact mesage as per above scenario.

If not i have only one option , Make entry point as  Not Required and let the customer to login and wait for 70 Sec by default and display both Busy and Off-Hour Message.

Need your suggestion/help to make it work according to above scenario.

SIVANESAN R       

SIVANESAN R
2 REPLIES

Re:WIM - UCCE Integration Busy and Off-Hour Message

cant you handle the off hours directly from your website? i mean, during off hours , display a message on your site and dont send any request to WIM

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Re: WIM - UCCE Integration Busy and Off-Hour Message

Scenario 2
- need to control from website link
- route it somewhere after work hours

Thanks!
-JT-

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content