Helpful
Replies

Wrap appearing Mid Call

bullett
Level 1
Level 1

Title says it all really.

ICM 7.1, CAD, IPIVR duplex install.

On occasion agents are getting the wrap up box appear mid call.

Has anyone seen this? What could be the cause?

So far I have turned up tracing to DEBUG on the desktops.

Created a new wrap code of Mid Call Wrap.

Hopefully this will help track down the issue, but if anyone has seen this then please let me know.

Bully

6 Replies 6

carenas123
Level 5
Level 5

This could be because the wrap up timer is configured. Try to change the automatic wrap up time to a higher value and see if it helps.

jsheppard
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever find a solution to this? I am having the exact same issue. CAD, ICM 7.1(3), IP-IVR, DUPLEX INSTALL, CCM 4.1(3)

Thanks,

No, it's still ongoing although I have a possible cause. I think it is related to the config of some of the desktops. As soon as I get a definative answer I'll le tyou know.

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. I have a SR open with Cisco, but they asked for a thousand different things, so I'm not sure when it will get resolved. There support has gone down the dumper in my opinion.

Thanks,

What version of CAD are you using? I'm on 7.0.0/with ICM 7.1.4 and I run into this also, im going to upgrade CAD to at least 7.1 and see if it goes away.

I have a solution to this problem. It is a known bug in ICM. I am running ICM 7.1(3). I installed ES23 and this looks to have resolved the issue for me. See below.

customer is hitting defect CSCsi09518 and the fix has been incorporated with 7.1(3) ES 23.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: