cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Wrap-up data and wrap-up time

Hey All,

I have a customer that requires a little bit of customization to the way UCCX does its wrap-up data in CAD. The UCCX version is 8.5.

What they would like to happen is that once a call is complete, the wrap-up data box appears. Once a wrap-up code has been selected they would like for the agent to stay in work time for the full 2 minutes before being placed back into a ready state.

My understanding for the way UCCX currently works is that once the agent has selected the wrap-up data it will immediately place the agent in Ready by-passing the remaining time left.

Has anyone had similar request and is it possible? Voice contact work flow maybe?

Cheers,

Greg

9 REPLIES
Community Member

Wrap-up data and wrap-up time

Hello, Greg.

I saw earlier that CAD is working as you described. May be reason of this effect - "automatic work" settings?

Sorry, I can not check up it now.

Re: Wrap-up data and wrap-up time

In the desktop administrator> workflow groups> wrap up data, you can disable the "enable automatic state change" check box

Gabriel

Community Member

Thanks Gabriel, So just to be clear the "enable automatic state" under Desktop Admin refers to the Agent being placed in Ready state as soon as the wrap-up data has been selected while the "Automatic work" and "wrap-up time" under the CSQ configuration settings refer to the total work time and at the end of this timer places the agent back into Ready state.

Have I got this right?

Yes, you are.

Please rate helpful posts

Gabriel.

Community Member

So after testing the above solution I can confirm that the setup does work as I required. But after showing this setup to the client they have asked if there is any way we can change this wrap-up data process a bit more.

They would like the following scenario to occur:

Once a call has been completed, they would like for the Wrap-up dialog box to appear. This dialog needs to stay open until the agent selects the wrap-up code which could take up to 10mins for the agent to complete their call wrap-up. Once the agent has selected the wrap-up data code they would then like the 2mins of wrap-up time to start.

The reason behind this request is because currently this is how IPFX functions for this team. The problem I see with this scenario is that I'm unable to place the agent into work time after selecting the wrap-up code. Is it possible to have this scenario configured using Voice Contact Work Flows? or Agent Management Work Flows?

Any suggestions for how i can achieve this would be great

Cheers,

Greg

Community Member

Hello, Greg!

For your case you can add new action for Work state at Voice Contact Flow through Cisco Work Flow Administrator and at this Action add Timer Action. Timer Action can be used for changing Agent state, for example, to Not Ready State (with specific automatic Reason Code) and for pop-up notification (for example - "You can be free 2 minutes").  And you can change Wrup-up time to 10 minutes and I think what Timer value can be 10 minutes too.

It will help you?

Community Member

Hi Andrei,

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get your solution to work. I think the problem is with the voice contact work flow picking up the 'Work State'.

I have attached a screen shot of my configurations.

With these settings I was not able to get the execute actions to engage. Has anyone been able to get a Timer Action to work when the Event action is "Work"??

Community Member

Hi, Greg

I tried to debug "Timer Action" but all is unsuccessfully.I set TimerAction for Work Event, sometime it is ok - PopUp message is appear and agent state changed to Not Ready with custom Reason Code, but next call attempt - Timer Action don't work - no PopUp message and agent state still Work. I haven't understood law of this trouble.I think that is CAD bug ((. My CAD version is 8.5.1.111

Community Member

I'm using CAD 8.5.1.39 and I'm unable to evoke the Timer Action.

Anyone been able to successfully use this step with event action 'Work'?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content