Views
Helpful
Replies

Wrap-up issue for single user

rchaseling
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I am new to IPCC and am covering for someone today so this could be an easy one.....

I have had a report that 1 user is having an issue where after the wrapup time of 1 minute finishes he is not automatically going back into a ready state - he has to manually select ready everytime. It is happening on every call & only to him.

I have gone through his settings & everything looks the same as his other colleagues - can someone guide me to what i should be looking for?

ICM  Version7.5

CTIOS Version 7.25

Thanks

Russell

4 Replies 4

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

The behaviour is controlled by the Agent Desk Settings which is applied to the agent in the Agent Explorer. Is that what you checked - that this agent has the same Agent Desk Setting as the others?

Regards,

Geoff

Geoff,

Yeah checked that he had the same Desk settings, was in tha same skill groups & team as other known working users........should have noted that in original post.

I could ask the user to try on a differnent PC & phone but just wanted to check that i wasn't missing anything obvious first. As far as i'm aware the wrap-up time is applied globally to a group so this is a bit strange......

Have you been able to confirm this behavior yourself?  I know you said there was a report, but have you actually seen it?

david

Hi,

I know where you are coming from......it was reported by a reputable source (remote site) :-)

On further investigation the problem followed the PC & not the user - re-installed CTIOS agent desktop & the issue is resolved

Cheers for the support