Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

How to contact Cisco ? Exam issue, Pearson Vue not answering....

Hello Community,

I hope you can help me.

Yesterday I have tried to take the CCNP Switch 642-813 exam in France, at Bull Formation test center.

When I get there, the center moved to another location without any notice...

The receptionist kindly gave me the phone number, that I have tried to call several time, (everytime rna) and the new address. I have been to the new address but I haven't been able to access the building, so I had no choice, go back home.

I have sent an email to Pearson Vue, still no reply, called them, there is no answer to my call, just the music.

I have called Cisco 15 minutes ago, and they were suppose to forward my call to Pearson Vue, and I ended up with someone wirking for IBM...

I have tried to send an email to Cisco, but it is virtually impossible... as all the time I try I got somewhere where the page is not found or looping around the active menu where I have to chose the reason I want to contact Cisco, but nothing really append. And of course, there is no plain email nowhere.

If you know how I can contact Cisco, with please, specific step to step process, that would be G-R-E-A-T-!

If you have any hint, they will be much appreciated as I am really struggling going nowhere and I think this behaviour is just not at Cisco or any Cisco partner level.

Thank you very much for your help, and I wish you all a very nice day.

Regards,

3 REPLIES

How to contact Cisco ? Exam issue, Pearson Vue not answering....

I spoke too quickly.

Pearson Vue representative Steven has been very kind and helpful and fix the problem.

I have been asked to choose between a refund or reschedule the exam.

This is the result I have been expecting.

Thank you all.

Best regards,

Emanuele

Cisco Employee

Hi,

Hi,

We have unpublished the content. 

If you have any more questions on this topic, suggest you check out the Cisco Learning Network Community, they will be able to help answer anything specific about any of the exams or certifications.

Thanks,

Naga

test 1

test 1

Cheers, Dan
Views
Helpful
Replies