Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Router with TOD filter and user profile

Hi,

I am looking for a router with the following features

1. MAC filter for wireless (WI-FI)

2. MAC filter for wired             (LAN)

3. Create user profile for internet access

4. Create time-of-Day filter policy (TOD Filter)

5. Associate user profile with time-of-Day filter policy so that each user has a set of policies.

I found a link to a cable modem/router in this forum that has the above requirements

DPC3825 and EPC3825 8x4 DOCSIS 3.0 Wireless Residential Gateway

Would anyone know of only a router that has the above features.

Alternatively, as I already have a cable modem/router provided by my ISP, how could I use the  "DPC3825 and EPC3825 8x4 DOCSIS 3.0 Wireless Residential Gateway" as a router connect to the  cable modem/router provided by my ISP.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Thanks

Lakshman

2 REPLIES
Silver

Router with TOD filter and user profile

Hi Lakshman,

Thank you for your question. However, this community  is for Cisco Small Business Products and the DPC/EPC3825 is not a Cisco  Small Business Product.

Your product is an internet service provider (ISP)  supported product. In other words you need to contact your ISP or  technology reseller that you purchased this from to help you with your  question.

For more information, please go here: http://www.cisco.com/web/consumer/support/prod_modems.html

Regards,
Cindy Toy
Cisco Small Business Community Manager
for Cisco Small Business Products
www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport
twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

This discussion has been

This discussion has been reposted to the CSC Content with No Valid Community to Post community. 

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content