Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

8485DVB for ZIGGO does not work via HDMI on Philips TV?

I yesterday received a 8485DVB PVR HD tuner/recorder for ZIGGO.

Somehow it seems it is not able to create a stable HDMI interface with my Philips Cineos Flatscreen tv. The first day it worked for an hour, but after having viewed a BluRay disc on my BluRay player - which is connected over another HDMI port of my tv - returning to my HD-tuner did not work, my tuner had frozen. From that time on I get an No video signal, of Invalid display format message on my tv if I try to view my HD-tuner. No firmware update available for my TV, but since my TV works correct and stable with my BluRay player, with my PC over HDMI, and with my HDD/DVD recorder over HDMI I guess the TV is not the problem.

When I go to the settings of my Cisco (watching via my HDD/DVD recorder which is connected via SCART) for HDMI-resolution it says Not available.

It seems I can't get any support from Cisco on this problem directly, nor can I connect to the Ziggo page via Cisco (sorry page-error ).

Is there anybody who knows how to solve this problem, or how to contact Cisco about this problem???

Views
Helpful
Replies