Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appspace on-premise server login error

We installed Appspace  version 5.0.3 by  guide (awfull guide ,many mistakes) after it i get login account for my appspace on-premise admin/password123
First login attemtp was succesufull.After logout i can`t login  using admin/password credentials. every login attempt i get error " Invalid username or password"
Can someone met this situation ? Are there some forums or guides  by troubleshooting appspace on-prime.
Appspace.com site is very awfull ,no support community,no nes guides.

8 REPLIES

Hello 1- After your login 1st

Hello

1- After your login 1st time , did you get EULA "End user license acceptance".

2-Are you sure that you enter correct credentials admin/password123 .

3- Did you get that installation successfully completed , if you get error what errors which displayed?.

4- Please try other browsers , restart you server using RDP .

Thanks

Please rate all useful infromation

1-Yes i get EULA2 -Yes ,there

1-Yes i get EULA
2 -Yes ,there are correct credentials.Because sometimes  i can login to portal using this credentials.
3 - Yes.I  get succesufull instalation
4 - I have try othere browsers and restars servers ,but no changes.I`m still have login problem

Do you have any ideas ?

HelloI think you have to

Hello

I think you have to contact Appspace team support , if you have an account on Appspace cloud ,do the following steps:-

1- go to www.appspace.com

2- login

3-  select  support center from the menu .

4- select support form , and describe you problem and provide your problem .

5- After this you will get a notification on your mail that a case already opened for you.

Please after solving your problem , i hope to share the solution.

please rate all useful information

Thanks

I  solved this issue by

I  solved this issue by upgrating Appspace software for new release.

Hi Great news , can you

Hi

Great news , can you mention which version you upgrade to which solve your problem?

Thanks

please rate all useful information

Hi Islam,

Hi Islam,

Will you be able to assist me we have installed Appspace on a VM Server we followed the guide and did everything.

But when we need to log in and I use http://localhost/app or http://myserverIP//app I get this error on the webpage. "The link you followed requires additional authorization for access"  attachment_1.png

I don't know what the issue might be.

Kind Regards

Hi Islam,

Hi Islam,

Any assistance from you would really be great!

Thanks

Step 1 : From the Network

Step 1 : From the Network Management extension and select the Players tab. Click the + (Add) icon to register a new player.
Step 2 : Select Cisco DMP from the listed device types.
Step 3 : Select Online Registration.
Step 4 : Enter the proper values for the various fields such as Device IP, Content delivery method, and Device Credentials. When finished, click Scan Devices to begin the device search.
Step 5 : The tool will display the DMP(s) found within the defined IP or IP range. Select the checkbox of the DMP(s) you want to register and click Register Device. This process will take up to a few minutes depending on the number of DMPs being registered. The status column will continuously update the current registration progress of each DMP (if there are multiple).
Step 6 : Once the registration process is complete, a summary at the bottom of the page displays the number of devices successfully registered and the number of devices that failed to register.

Hadoop Training in Chennai | Informatica Training in Chennai | Aws Training in Chennai

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content