Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DMS Implementation

HI everyone

I have a customer who have a new solution , this solution consists of (Appspace v5 , Cisco DMM & SNS V5.3 , Cisco ECDS , Cisco AS7100 , Cisco AS5100, Cisco DCM 9900) , as everyone this a new ,technology . We need help to configure all these devices , Our solution should be completed to allow customer get the below feature

1- IPTV

2-Digital Signage

3-Live streaming.

we have all cisco documents , but we need to get the correct start to avoid any issues on our implementation.Your help for me is highly apperciated.

Thanks

15 Replies 15

Hi

Any Help Please.

Thanks

Hi Richard

Hope your well.

It's quite a big list of Cisco equipment that you have there and that can be utilised and deployed in multiple different ways, your best option is to engage with a IT professional services company that has experience in this area, an approved DMS Cisco Partner will be able to assist like the one I work for!! We have in depth knowledge and expertise of Cisco DMS, IPTV, etc and have been involved with this platform and various other (such as AppSpace) since 2007. Feel free to drop me a message.

Cheers

Ali

Hello Ali

Thank you for your reply . Actually we get the LLD & HLD from Cisco and also the implementation and i have an expert people who can do all configurations. I need to understand the way of the implementation and the expected problems and i need to know that our network after the implementation is ready to use. I have some questions:-

1-How can i integrate the Appspace with way finder application?.

2-How can i present TV channels over appspace?.

3-How can i do MXE cluster?.I have 5 X MXE 3500.

4-ECDS solution?.I have 7 X ECDS ((2XMDE 1100 as SR ,2XMDE1100 as service engine,1X CDSM 1100 , 2 X 3100 as ACQ).I have two SNS (one internal and one external) & one Wowza server . How can i do this to allow incoming requests and outbound requests?.

I need just help for the above points and the perfect way for implementation.

Thanks

Richard

Hi

Please also find the below:-

5- I need to show my TV channels over SNS?.

6-I need help for Cisco DCM 9900 , for GBE ports?.

Thanks

Hi

Anybody , any help?.

Thanks

Hi Richard

Cool sounds good and like you have everything in place as Cisco AS will be able to answer everything you need if you are using them for the project, best of luck with the deployment, sounds like a very interesting project that you have!

All the best,

Cheers

Ali

dbaker.appspace
Level 1
Level 1

Richard,

My name is Dustin Baker and I am a CSE with Appspace.  I would love to discuss this opportunity with you further and assist in any way I can.  If you want to unicast me directly we can discuss next steps and help you with the design. 

I can be reached at dbaker@appspace.com or at 408-430-5840.

Regards,

Dustin Baker

Hi Dustin

Many thanks for your help .I will contact you.

Thanks

Hi

Anyone can help me for my above issues.

Thanks

Hello

Please find my inline:-

1-How can i integrate the Appspace with way finder application?

This is possible , but i think you have to contact appspace for help or contact Mr/Dustin for more help.

2-How can i present TV channels over appspace?.

Yes , this is possible . On Appspace  library  do browse external (create external  content)- then Edit   configure your IP multicast with UDP port to your selected channel.

3-How can i do MXE cluster?.I have 5 X MXE 3500.

I think i have already answerd you in other post.

4-ECDS solution?.I have 7 X ECDS ((2XMDE 1100 as SR ,2XMDE1100 as service engine,1X CDSM 1100 , 2 X 3100 as ACQ).I have two SNS (one internal and one external) & one Wowza server . How can i do this to allow incoming requests and outbound requests?.

This can be done by natting  or mapping  DNS.

Thank you

please rate all useful information

hi

1-I need more help for Cisco DMPs registeration for appspace?.

2-Can you tell me the steps for IPTV over appspace?.

3-After i installed the cluser of MXE 3500 licenses , what are the steps for MXE3500 configuration?.

4-Can you give more information about point 4?. I have already installed the devices correctly . now i need to inegrate with origin server and sns.

Thanks

Hi everyone

Any help here!.

Thanks

Hi

I am so sorry for the delay. Kindly find the below link for DMPs registeration:-

http://www.cisco.nexusondemand.com/knowledge/docs/Cisco%20DMP%20Installation%20Setup%20Guide%20-V1.6.pdf

Thank you

please rate all useful information

Hi

For IPTV , can you find the below:-

1- Did you have IPTV solution , can you share the solution details?.

2-Did you have Multicast over your WAN?.

Thank you

please rate all useufl information

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: