Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco DMS Upgrade 5.2.2 to 5.4 with C220M3

Hi Guys.

I'm having some issues with DMS deployment, we have DMM 5.2.2 in a server H2 model, our contract with SAS has finished in 31-May-2013. Erroneously, we have buyed a server  DMMC220-SNS-K9 only for Show and Share

In a case with TAC they say that we can reuse that server in order to install DMM V5.3 and then upgrade to 5.4 at the end, this was exactly the question:

ME: Just to be clear this is a server (C-220-M3 with only SnS) and I understand from your answer that we can use that server to install Cisco Digital Media Manager 5.4.0-VM to manage all their actual platform of DMPs. This is correct?

TAC: You are correct. You need to deploy  VMWare vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi) release 5.0, Update 1 on the C-220-M3 and then install the DMM 5.4 VM.  

So, my question is if I want to make a new installation on this C-220-M3 is possible to use this two images availables in Cisco after I have installed my VMWare vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi) release 5.0, Update 1 on this server? :

• Upgrade DMM from version 5.2.2 to 5.2.3  dmm522to523.iso
  • Upgrade DMM from version 5.2.3 to 5.3  dmm523to53.iso

Thanks.

Everyone's tags (3)
Views
Helpful
Replies