Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco ECDS & SNS "internal and external"

Hello

I need an urgent help please , i have Cisco ECDS solution which will be integrates with Cisco SNS. I have two Cisco SNS (one will be internal and other will be for external).Based on the design and Cisco documents , i will have Cisco ECDS soluation (2 X Cisco SR , 2X SE,2X ACQ). My traffic flow , i will have two types for traffic flow:-

A-Internal , which will be from internal users.

B-External , over internet.

My solution , i will put my two Cisco SR on DMZ.I will configure two SNS FQDN  "video.mycompany.com" and SR based on the IP address will disinguish if the traffic internal  or external.The question here :-

video.mycompany.com 10.10.20.1 (SR IP address).

video.mycompany.com 10.10.20.2 (SR IP address as backup).

A-For SNS DMM pairing , how it will work?.On DNS ,SNS IP address will be SR IP addess , so the pairing will be done or i have to do other records on DNS. As i know the pairing done by FQDn for SNS and DMM.How can i do that , however the IP address of SNS will be the IP address of SR.

B-External SNS should use public IP address , or it can use any internal IP address?.because external SNS will map to SR IP address.

Any Help Please.

Views
Helpful
Replies