Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco MXE profile problem

slaam2013
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have a problem of MXE 3500 cluster , after i integrate MXE with Cisco SNS . When i uploaded the video to SNS , and go to MXE. I Saw video after transcoded with a watermark Cisco , and i created watch folder which is not used however i created . On task status i found that my new folder not shown.

Any idea.

Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

darren.mann
Level 1
Level 1

if still having an issue try re-adding your mxe license file and be sure the replace existing license file is checked

View solution in original post

Kamel

Is the watermark appears even you did not add any watermark?.If , answer is yes so you are using demo licenses , an you have to purchase license ,

Thanks

Please rate all useful information

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Simon Arnison
Level 1
Level 1

If you dont want the watermark to appear then you need to go to your job profile in MXE for the SnS conversion and modify the 'pre-processor' to not add watermarks. When you say 'my new folder not shown' the MXE job will also have a distribution or Delivery profile , which is where you would specify where the output would go. You really need to log into the mxeui (http://yourserver/mxeui) and take a look at the job profile that is being used to convert, pre process and deliver your files - the answers to your questions will be there i think

Hi Simon

Off course i disabled the watermark from the preprocessoer and i also enable bumper and trailer without any success. I am so upset , yes my friend distribution is pointd to the URL of my sns.Any idea.

Thanks

Kamel

Is the watermark appears even you did not add any watermark?.If , answer is yes so you are using demo licenses , an you have to purchase license ,

Thanks

Please rate all useful information

Hi

Can you answer the below questions:-

1- DId you have Cisco MXE licenses?.

2-Did you uploaded this license?.

3-which Cisco MXE profile did you used to edit on watermark?.

Thanks

please rate all useful information

darren.mann
Level 1
Level 1

if still having an issue try re-adding your mxe license file and be sure the replace existing license file is checked