cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Cisco Show and Share Publish

Hello Everyone

Regarding to Cisco show and share , I have a question regarding to the URL which will be accessed by Cisco Show and Share users , is this URL same as the URL which is used for Administration?. I have two Show and share on for internal and other for External users , each one have URL. MY question regarding to end users access after i will pubblesh videos , they will access the same URL which is used to access administration page?. Your help is so highly apperciated for me.

Thanks

3 REPLIES
Community Member

hello kamel,

i am not quite sure that i have understood your question but most probably is related with the following:

1) the SNS url either for end users or even for the admin is the same. For example, the "sns.video.com" url will be used both from admins and end users. Though, the admin, has some more privileges against end users and thus can access more pages on the same URL.

2)as for the internal and external sns servers, i believe that you have to deploy your videos twice if you want to have the same videos on both servers.

ifthe above doesnt answer to your questions please let me know.

thank you

Community Member

Hello

Yes , these all what i need. So , based on your words just the username & password which give the privilige for user to be a (publisher or Author). Can i ask you for other help , i have already installed my Cisco DMM correctly with the required licenses for show and share licenses (Publisher & Authors) and till now the severs (DMM & SNS) not access domain so ,  i can not access Cisco show and share . Based on my reading after Cisco DMM Pairing and servers join DNS , i can access and manage my SNS. Please correct me if i am wrong. Many thanks for your help .

Thanks

Community Member

hello there,

if you have already paired the dmm and sns then this should work. but, you can check the status of the pairing from each server through the aai .

if this doesnt work for you, maybe it's a DNS problem so make sure that the dns resolves to the correct ip address.

you can check the SNS hostname through the DMM, by selecting the Show n Share (on the upper right drop down menu).

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content