Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

content creator?

We have a cisco digital media manager wich is running the digital media designer.  however the designer is or seems to be at leave very limited in what you really can do.  We would like to be able to put together some professional looking presentations that have a sort of "powerpoint" feel.  What I mean by that is I would like to creat a presentation that may have a welcome screen showing some information for 15 minutes.  Then have it move onto a different screen with different information and do so in a nice transition sort of way.  You really can't do anything like this with the built in designer. I can put up static pages but I would like to make them feel more alive. 

Can this be achived with photoshop maybe?  But I guess I was wondering if there was any software out there made specifically for this that professionals would use to create templates.  My employer wants me to come up with some decient things and I am having trouble getting a decient stock ticket to work of any kind.  and I am having trouble finding any sort of training for this type of stuff.

Thanks in advance for any advice you may have.

5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

content creator?

Hi Glen,

The integrated designer is meant to create presentations in a simple way, but, as you mentioned, it is quite limited. For more professional results, it would probably be better to create a presentation in Flash. Once you have it, you can import this Flash presentation into the DMM, put it into a playlist and play it.

I hope this helps

Daniel

Bronze

content creator?

Another option is to create your presentation in PowerPoint or Photo Shop.  Save the slides as JPEG. Create a Slide Show presentation in the digital media manager. You can select each of your slides, set the length of the slide and the type of transition. You can also include video files in the slide show. You can also have multiple messages displayed at the same time with this option.

Hope this helps

John

Re: content creator?

Look into a product by a company called xfactor... http://www.xfactorcom.com/. We use them in our environment. They overlay the DMM.

jdedell12

many thanks for you answer here

can you expalin me more ??

regards

Daniel Arrondo Ostiz

there is any template we can use ,because it come without any template .

Regards

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content