Views
Helpful
Replies

D9902 not receiving channels

jack samuel
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

, i am specifying 11.296 frequency for Nile sat, and  entered the value in LO low frequency is 10.600 and i get  the error attached,  to get the correct channels as i tried to enter many figures in LO low frequency but no success, anybody has face this problem before also can anybody help me to sort the issue.

Thanks

8 Replies 8

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Hi

Rotana Channels smiley, Kindly check the attached files.

Thanks

Please rate all useful information

Hi

Kindly also check the attached file.

Thanks

Please rate all useful informmation

Dear islam,

As the LO low frequency and the LO high frequency you have mentioned those are the default , i tried those even except the band selection in your setting is auto but i specifically i mentioned as a high but no channels.

For high frequencies i am applying the attached setting and they are receiving proper channels,somebody told me always keep these setting and you will get the channels.

actually i dont know what is exactly LO low frequency and LO high frequency can you elaborate more on this i want to understand what actual role these setting plays

Thanks

Hi

Can you enable bias "enable"?. Let the frequencies as default , and follow the attached , apply config , then reload. After that you should get channels. Kindly be informed the attached config from success stories .

Thanks

please rate all useful information

Dear islam,

Sorry to reply late, from the same setting you are able to get the channels ?? the system is not available now i can reply on sunday after applying.

But till then can you make me understant the LO low frequency setting and the LO high frequency settings.

Thanks

Hi

i am so sorry for the delay . Kindly find the below :-

universal LNB has two positions by default which are 9700 & 10600 "already written on LNP" these two values ok for all Nilesat , Arabsat , etc.. .LNB fixed on satellite Dish and installed normally on outdoors , the signal needs to pass indoor using cables.The job of LNB is to take block of frequencies , amplify and convert them to similar signal.Frequency range is 950MHZ for Lo freq , and 2150 MHZ for high freq , because all coaxial cables has impedance 75 ohms , and their a loss of signal on lo freq 950 MHZ , high freq at 2150.On DCM
Lo freq (950+) , High freq (2150+)  these values to correct the loss which will happen on coaxial cables. All recommendation do not change the default settings for LNC setting , because you will get loss for frequencies.So when you change the Lo , or High value this should meet the LNB values .

Thanks 

Please rate all useful information

Dear Islam,

I tried your setting but no success, I am receiving channels of 12149 H frequency instead of 112960 frequency i.e Rotana...etc etc.

Thanks

Please set the LO frequency 9.75

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: