Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

DMD Content Not Fitting Screen

Hi All,

My DMD content is cut off on Samsung monitors. My institution just purchased new 46” Samsung SyncMaster LCD monitors. The DMD content appears squashed and cut off. The content design is basic – an image on the right and an image on the bottom with a video window in the upper left. The video looks fine. What’s also strange is the DMD content looks perfect on the two other brands of monitors that we use with our system. Has anyone else experienced this issue?    

Everyone's tags (3)
4 REPLIES
Bronze

Eric,

Issue seems to be related to either resolution of the display or resolution set in DMP Display attribute or DMD Template resolution.

Questions :-

1) Are all the 3 display of the same brand ?

2) If yes, Can you verify the DMP Display attributes of the DMP connected to the problematic display ? Compare the settings to the one that is working fine.

3) Verify if DMP Diplay Autodetection is set on the working v/s non-working DMP.

Awaiting response.

Sagar Dhanrale

Bronze

Also check you monitor setting is the same as the other two monitors. 

John

Hi Sagar and John,

First, thank you both for responding so quickly. In answer to your question, Sagar, the brands are all different. I have tried playing with the DMP display attributes in the past with no luck. This monitor is new, but I have also tried setting the dimensions on it. I’ll keep testing throughout the day and let you know if I figure it out. Thanks, again.   

Here is a shot of the screen. See the logo is cut off on the right.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content