Views
Helpful
Replies

DMP Groups missing from DMM after upgrade from 5.3.5 to 5.3.6

cmcinally
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

We have come across a strange problem since upgrading from 5.3.5 to 5.3.6 on our DMP's and DMM.  The DMP Groups have dissappeared from the DMP Manager tab.  Has anyone came across this?

We have ensured that all DMP's are running the same version as the DMM and all have the DMM configured under

DMM Appliance IP Address on the DMPs themselves.  Just wanted to put this out there before raising a TAC case to see if anyone has encountered this problem.  The DMP Groups are still visible under the Deployment Manager and Emergencies and so on...

Any assistance would be appreciated

3 Replies 3

cmcinally
Level 1
Level 1

I was doing a Bug Search and found this.  Could possibly be a match

CSCtx71196 - DMP Groups and DMP are not listed due to flashpolicyd on DMM.

I have seen this a few times on different DMMs, try using a different browser and updating JRE / Flash, also try compatibility view in IE and you should see the Groups/DMPs again.

Michael Sellers
Level 1
Level 1

This sounds like the problem we had when installing the hotfix to work around the certificate issue.  Our DMM appliance didn't actually do a full reboot after the upgrade, it just appeared to do so.  It had to be manually shutdown and restarted.

I would recommend opening a TAC case before doing, this, though, just in case your issue is different.

One symptom for ours was the console at the appliance wouldn't respond, but remote access to the AAI would.  When troubleshooting with TAC, they got locked out of the AAI, so they powered it off at the switch.

Good luck!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: