Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

DMP - Internal Websites?

Hi

We have several DMP's which are able to see external web content by inputing the proxy server into the config and also creating a rule to allow the DMP IP address to access the proxy without authenticating.

However, we are unable to load content from internal websites as there appears to be no 'local proxy exceptions' option that I can see.

As soon as you try to push internal content, the DMP seems to send the request to the proxy server and fail with a DNS error and there seems to be no way to bypass it??

Thanks

Everyone's tags (4)
5 REPLIES

DMP - Internal Websites?

DMP - Internal Websites?

Hi

I don't get the No Proxy List option, I only get 'Proxy Server IP Address or hostname' and 'Port'.

We are using a combination of DMP-4400 and DMP-4305G.

Thanks

DMP - Internal Websites?

Hmm. Which software release is installed on your DMPs?

DMP - Internal Websites?

Hi Gary

I think you hit the nail on the head there, we are running 5.2.* and the Local exceptions box seems to be in 5.3.* so I will upgrade to that and try it again.

Thanks for your help

DMP - Internal Websites?

Hi

I upgraded the firmware but I am unsure what to put in the local exceptions box as different documents list different things!

Our internal website is http://hostname

I have tried:

hostname

IP Address

10.0.0.0/8

hosname.domain.com (FQDN)

If I remove the local exceptions, I get a DNS error as the DMP is trying to resolve the hostname using the Proxy which obviously fails. When I input any of the options above, the DMP just displays a white page....any ideas?

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies