Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMPs displaying expired certificate error on the screen

I came in today to find that most of the players around the company had popped up an error displaying expired certificate.  First thing was check the firmware on the players and some of them were 5.2.3 so I went ahead and upgraded them to 5.3.6.  On the other hand some of them were already upgraded with the new firmware.  I've saved settings and rebooted those machines and they have come back up working but some of them have strange messages along the bottom such as "no input".  Does the fact that I have 5.2.3 running on my DMM have anything to do with this error?  I've checked and there is a "hot fix"  but I wanted to check the forums first to see if anyone has had this issue before.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bronze

Yes the hot fix should solve your certificate problem.  That being said it is not a good idea to run you DMM at 5.2.3 and the DMPs at 5.3.6 as that is an unsupport deployment.  The DMP and the DMM should always be at the same release level.  You should probable think about upgrading your DMM after making sure all your DMPs are at 5.3.6.

Good luck

John

1 REPLY
Bronze

Yes the hot fix should solve your certificate problem.  That being said it is not a good idea to run you DMM at 5.2.3 and the DMPs at 5.3.6 as that is an unsupport deployment.  The DMP and the DMM should always be at the same release level.  You should probable think about upgrading your DMM after making sure all your DMPs are at 5.3.6.

Good luck

John

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content