I have problem creating an DMD presentation with ticker text that doesn't jitter when played through the DMP onto the TV! I create & devide the presentations into one area for video(or webpage), one area for JPEG playlist and on the bottom I usualy put a ticker text consisted from 10-15 words.
1. How to optimize the presenations, where do I go wrong? I've been thinking now to transfer the presentation to the DMP and try if that helps.
2. I was looking for a solution with "Modular Web Design i.e. Flash or web pages that contain variables which refer to external text or XML files, where constantly-changing data can be easily changed" which i found in the PDF "Content Creation Best Practice Guide.pdf". Do you have a flash template that You can share, with external XML file for the ticker text?
3. Other thing I am tring to solve(workaround), is using cyrilic ticker text with Digital Signs. I was hoping that using Flash and external XML file would help this. I'm I correct? Can you give my some pointers and/or documenation?
4. Is it possible to see in DMM or DMD how much one presentations created in DMD is big in MBytes without calculating manualy the amount of assetes that are used?
5. If a Digital Sign display shuts down for whatever reason, can the DMP detect this event and send an e-mail notification?
We have DMS 5.2 and 4400G and 4305 in our offices for testing purposes.
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.