Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Problems with ETV scheduling

I am working on a DMS solution with about 190 DMPs (4400) and the signage, ETV, and SNMP modules.  Trouble happens when the ETV is scheduled followed up by a presentation then switching back.  Not sure exactly which transition causes the problem, but the result is a down web interface and a blank screen on the displays.  I can access the IAA and reset the hostname to get web interface access back, but this is unacceptable.  I am pushing this out to every DMP at once, not advisable I know, but no numbers have been provided on how many DMPs should be scheduled at once, and I have asked TAC that question multiple times.  I can break out the ETV to push out in groups, but I need to be able to push emergecies to every DMP at once and quickly.  I would like to hear about others experiences and how they got around it.  Schedule changes? playing locally? Any suggestions please put them up, I think multiple people are probably experiencing this one for multiple reasons.

Views
Helpful
Replies