Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Transcript tab missing in SNS

I have upload a plain text document while publishing file.  The document uploads but on the published video page there is no Transcipt tab.

Am I missing some configuration somewhere                  

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ken

What release of DMS suite are you running?

In our deployment we had numerous issues with 5.2.2 but after upgrading to 5.3.6 a lot of issues have been fixed and new features made available the platform is now also a lot more stable.

3 REPLIES

Hi Ken

What release of DMS suite are you running?

In our deployment we had numerous issues with 5.2.2 but after upgrading to 5.3.6 a lot of issues have been fixed and new features made available the platform is now also a lot more stable.

How do you tell the version level of the suite?

Individually

-----------------------------

SnS is ver 5.3.0.261

DMM is ver 5.3.0.244

MXE is ver 3.3.0.0

Re: Transcript tab missing in SNS

I was missing a file.  Now that it has been created transcript are working.

When using an external streaming server such as Wowza, you must create a crossdomain.xml file and place it in the root of your  IIs.  In my case my IIs root was my content folder for SnS.  The same location where I was uploading all my videos.

Here is what was in my crossdomain.xml file.  This info was just some sample content that I got from Cisco but it worked with no modifications.

"http://www.adobe.com/xml/dtds/cross-domain-policy.dtd">

Views
Helpful
Replies