cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgraded 4400G from 5.2 to 5.2.1 - cannot manage

melissaadams17
Level 1
Level 1

I upgraded our DMPs to 5.2.1 and then upgraded the DMM appliance to 5.2.1.  I cannot manage any of the DMPs now.  I followed the upgrade guide, but unforturnately missed the part about:

Use the DMP Startup URL advanced task to clear the DMP startup URL and restart the DMP. Do not use the Stop All Applications system task

and I used the Stop All Applications before the firmware upgrade.  Could this be the reason I cannot manage my DMP's?  What is the next step to fix this?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Melissa,

Great - Can you please mark this post as "Answered"

Regards,

Sagar D

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

sdhanral
Level 1
Level 1

Melissa,

Did you have any luck resolving this issue ?

If not -

1) Can you attach the status from one of the DMPs that you are not able to manage(goto Digital Signs-->DMP Manager-->Select the DMP --> Select "Status" from the drop down menu of the "Actions" item) ? and

2) Attach the Screenshot of the "Show_Info" page from the DMM's AAI.

Regards,

Sagar Dhanrale

I figured out the problem - the password on DMM changed and did not match the password on the DMP.  I modified it to match and

they all work now just fine.  I didn't know the upgrade would change that password.

Melissa,

Great - Can you please mark this post as "Answered"

Regards,

Sagar D

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: