Re: Video over HDMI, audio stream ok for test but no sound on di
It may be possible that the audio settings on the Remote DMP are different than the one that is in your test LAB. Please verify the audio settings in teh DMP Web GUI --> DMP Display Attributes. Make sure that the Audio Channel Volume (left/right) is not set to zero. If they are change the settings to 50% on both. Save and reboot the DMP.
If you are having the same issue after the change. Please attach the MIB status from the DMP on which the Audio is Working and from the one that is not.
MIB status can be collected as follows :-
If you have a Digital Media Manager :
1) Log into the DMM.
2) Navigate to Digital Signage module.
3) Navigate to Digital Media Players
4) Select the DMP in question and Click on the Actions dropdown menu.
5) Select "Status" from the dropdown and Hit "Go"
6) A new browser window will open. Copy paste the output in a text file and name it appropriately (For Eg : Working_DMP_audio.txt and Non_Working_DMP_audio.txt) and attach both the files to the forum
Video over HDMI, audio stream ok for test but no sound on distan
The Display Attributes can also cause the DMP to not output sound over the HDMI connection - if the Display Standard is set to a resolution starting "HDMI_" then it will have sound on the HDMI connection, if it's just a resolution like "1080p60" or one that doesn't start with "HDMI_" then it doesn't have sound on the HDMI connection and the only sound will come out of the analogue audio jack.
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.