Views
Helpful
Replies

EEM Scripting

Shri2
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

We have created an EEM script(attached it) in Lab, it worked fine. When we tried to implement it in Production router then the output of the action 2.0 comes out to be blank. The only difference b/w Production and Lab router is IOS. I have attached the o/p of working/non working. Any suggestion on this is highly appreciated.

LAB IOS : c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M3.bin

Production IOS : c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M4.bin

Regards

Shrikant

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are likely many more differences between your lab and production.  I'm betting the configuration is very different.  Perhaps you have AAA in production and not in the lab.  If you do, the show command in question may not be authorized.  Try configuring your applet with "auth bypass" at the end of the applet line and see if that works as expected.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are likely many more differences between your lab and production.  I'm betting the configuration is very different.  Perhaps you have AAA in production and not in the lab.  If you do, the show command in question may not be authorized.  Try configuring your applet with "auth bypass" at the end of the applet line and see if that works as expected.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco