Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

EEM/Tcl Script Assistance Part3

Hello Community,

Attached is a script originally posted by Joseph.

When I apply the script I get the following error message:

R2(config)#event manager policy switchstats.tcl  

Compile check and registration failed:policy file does not start with event register cmd: file

Tcl policy execute failed: policy file does not start with event register cmd: file

Embedded Event Manager configuration: failed to retrieve intermediate registration result for policy switchstats.tcl: Unknown error 0

I was wondering if someone could take a quick look and let me know what the problem is/

Cheers

2 Replies 2

Hello Community,

I realised what I was doing wrong, so please ignore the original post.

However, I get the following error on line 22 when I run the script.

uk0149_SW2960_100Cheapside#tclsh switchstats.tcl

extra characters after close-quote

while executing

"puts $filename "switch, interface, packets input,bytes,no buffer,broadcasts,multicasts,runts,giants,throttles,input errors,CRC,frame,overrun,ignored,w..."

(file "switchstats.tcl" line 22)

Line 22 is:

puts $filename "switch, interface, packets input,bytes,no buffer,broadcasts,multicasts,runts,giants,throttles,input errors,CRC,frame,overrun,ignored,watchdog,multicast,pause input,input packets with dribble condition detected,packets output,bytes,underruns,output errors,collisions,interface resets,babbles,late collision,deferred,lost carrier,no carrier,PAUSE ,output buffer failures,output buffers swapped out"

Can you help?

Cheers

Community,

Its working fine.

Problem was copying over with tftp

Cheers

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: