Views
Helpful
Replies

IOS and EEM Version...

Jared Fernandez
Level 1
Level 1

I have a quick question if anyone may be able to help:

I have a 3845 running IOS 12.4(25b) [c3845-adventerprisek9-mz.124-25b.bin] and it does not support EEM 3.0.  I have verified that commands such as "action 1 regexp..." or "action 1 if...", etc. fail.  I have also attempted to check the EEM version using this page and it looks like it is only running EEM 2.1.

Cisco's page on EEM versions states that EEM 3.0 is available on IOS 12.4(22)T and higher.  Am I mistaken in thinking that IOS 12.4(25b) should be high enough to have EEM 3.0 or higher included?

Thanks in advance for your responses!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, you have EEM 2.1.  You need a T train (or upgrade to 15.0) to get higher versions.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, you have EEM 2.1.  You need a T train (or upgrade to 15.0) to get higher versions.

Mr. Clarke,

Thank you for your quick answer.  I was unfamiliar with the Technology train until now.  I see now that an IOS upgrade will indeed be required--I just wanted to be sure before I submitted this answer to my team.

Thanks again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: