Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Email Security Quick-links: ESA Product Support | SMA Product Support | Email Submission and Tracking Portal | Cisco SecurityHub
Current General Deployment (GD) Releases:
ESA: 11.0.0-264 WSA: 10.5.1-296 SMA: 11.0.0-115 Email Plug-in (Reporting): 1.0.1-048 Email Plug-in (Encryption): 1.0.0-036

AsyncOS 8.5.6 Header Repeats feature

In the 8.5.6-092 update, there's a new feature called Header Repeats that allows you to filter subject or sender criteria in the header. Is there a GUI configuration page for this? All I can seem to find in the documentation refers to CLI configuration commands.

Thanks,

Ken

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

No.  This command is CLI only

No.  This command is CLI only.  And, we would not recommend making changes to the websecurityadvancedconfig, as per the 8.5.6 User Guide:

Except for changes explicitly described in this document, make no other changes using the websecurityadvancedconfig command without guidance from TAC.

The only changes I would recommend making are to the URL timeout lookup...

Enter URL lookup timeout (includes any DNS lookup time) in seconds:

[10]> 

-Robert

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

No.  This command is CLI only

No.  This command is CLI only.  And, we would not recommend making changes to the websecurityadvancedconfig, as per the 8.5.6 User Guide:

Except for changes explicitly described in this document, make no other changes using the websecurityadvancedconfig command without guidance from TAC.

The only changes I would recommend making are to the URL timeout lookup...

Enter URL lookup timeout (includes any DNS lookup time) in seconds:

[10]> 

-Robert

Duly noted. Thanks for the

Duly noted. Thanks for the advice.

Ken

Views
Helpful
Replies