cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Central Quarantine 'Deliver messages via'

matt.welch
Level 1
Level 1

I have setup our central quarantine box on the m660 and have spam messages going there. In the config setup, I put two ironport boxes in the 'deliver messages via' so that the release message can go through the routing again and deliver to the correct mail store. But when I release a message, it gets caught again and gets sent back to the quarantine. I was thinking of setting up a message filter to handle this but I currently feel this is a janky fix. Is anyone else using multiple mail stores and the ironport as the 'Deliver Messages Via'?

matt

2 Replies 2

davey.mark
Level 1
Level 1

Could you set up a different listener that the M appliance delivers via, then disable the appropriate content fiilters depending upon which listener the mail was received on?

Hello Mathew,

I'm sorry, I have no direct experiance with this. but if I follow the answer given by Mark i think there is a more easy way to get this done.

if you add a condition to your content filter "remote IP is not " the filter will ignore the messages received from your M series.

good luck

Steven

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: