Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Email Security Quick-links: ESA Product Support | SMA Product Support | Email Submission and Tracking Portal | Cisco SecurityHub
Current General Deployment (GD) Releases:
ESA: 11.0.0-264 WSA: 10.5.1-296 SMA: 11.0.0-115 Email Plug-in (Reporting): 1.0.1-048 Email Plug-in (Encryption): 1.0.0-036

centralized spam quarantine on M670.

Hi guys ,

I am currently running centarlized SPAM quarantine on my M670, but once i try to access the quarantine on the M670 it returns a page with this error "PAge cannot be displayed."

I have also enabled  end user access to read /release their spam but once an end user gets a notification that he has spam and tries to read/release it, the same error is displayed "Page cannot be displayed."

Please assist with any ideas/solutions.

thanks.

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

What version of AsyncOS is

What version of AsyncOS is running on your SMA?  What has changed on the appliance of late?  This did work at one time?  

Are you doing direct to DNS/hostname for the quarantine?  Have you tried to access via IP address?  

From the GUI: Managment Appliance -> Network -> IP Interfaces -> Choose the interface that the ISQ is tied to

Is the Spam Quarantine HTTP and Spam Quarantine HTTPS set?  Are ports 82 and 83 opened, if this transverses through a firewall/network?

What is the communication status of the reported ESA appliances to the SMA?  From the GUI: Management Appliance -> Centralized Services -> Security Appliances

Connection established?  Test the appliances from the Appliance Name hyperlink... successful?

Hope this helps!

-Robert

(*If you have received the answer to your original question, and found this helpful/correct - please mark the question as answered, and be sure to leave a rating to reflect!)

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

What version of AsyncOS is

What version of AsyncOS is running on your SMA?  What has changed on the appliance of late?  This did work at one time?  

Are you doing direct to DNS/hostname for the quarantine?  Have you tried to access via IP address?  

From the GUI: Managment Appliance -> Network -> IP Interfaces -> Choose the interface that the ISQ is tied to

Is the Spam Quarantine HTTP and Spam Quarantine HTTPS set?  Are ports 82 and 83 opened, if this transverses through a firewall/network?

What is the communication status of the reported ESA appliances to the SMA?  From the GUI: Management Appliance -> Centralized Services -> Security Appliances

Connection established?  Test the appliances from the Appliance Name hyperlink... successful?

Hope this helps!

-Robert

(*If you have received the answer to your original question, and found this helpful/correct - please mark the question as answered, and be sure to leave a rating to reflect!)

Views
Helpful
Replies