Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Email Security Quick-links: ESA Product Support | SMA Product Support | Email Submission and Tracking Portal | Cisco SecurityHub
Current General Deployment (GD) Releases:
ESA: 11.0.0-264 WSA: 10.5.1-296 SMA: 11.0.0-115 Email Plug-in (Reporting): 1.0.1-048 Email Plug-in (Encryption): 1.0.0-036

clustering" key will expire in under 60 day(s)

Hello,

we are receiving following message since  installation of version Version: 8.5.6-074. ( Ironport C-370 )

Your "clustering" key will expire in under 60 day(s). 

We are running two ironports in  a cluster.

I can't find a cluster key, what does this warning message mean for us?

Do we need a special cluster key?

Installed keys (no cluster key found!)

Feature Keys for Serial 
Description Status Time Remaining Expiration Date
Bounce Verification Active Perpetual N/A
IronPort Anti-Spam Active 119 days 02 Jan 2015 18:25 (GMT +01:00)
Incoming Mail Handling Active Perpetual N/A
McAfee Dormant 30 days 05 Oct 2014 11:01 (GMT +02:00)
Pending Activation
No feature key activations are pending.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Hi,I was not able to figure

Hi,

I was not able to figure out why AsyncOS would send this message after the upgrade, but basically it can be ignored as there is no centralized management key anymore in AsyncOS 8.5. The clusterconfig command is available by default. No key required anymore. So your cluster configuration remains also after the 60 days. For the exact reason why AsyncOS sent this warning feel free to open a TAC case.

(*If you have received the answer to your original question, and found this helpful/correct - please mark the question as answered, and be sure to leave a rating to reflect!)

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Hi,I was not able to figure

Hi,

I was not able to figure out why AsyncOS would send this message after the upgrade, but basically it can be ignored as there is no centralized management key anymore in AsyncOS 8.5. The clusterconfig command is available by default. No key required anymore. So your cluster configuration remains also after the 60 days. For the exact reason why AsyncOS sent this warning feel free to open a TAC case.

(*If you have received the answer to your original question, and found this helpful/correct - please mark the question as answered, and be sure to leave a rating to reflect!)

Views
Helpful
Replies