cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CRES down?

Michael Pare
Level 1
Level 1

Is anyone else experiencing issues with CRES this morning?  Several users/recipients are reporting that they cannot open their encrypted emails.  I sent an encrypted test message to myself and it never arrived.  I keep getting timeouts when I try to access the CRES admin page.

4 Replies 4

Greg Hopp
Level 1
Level 1

Just tested, works for me as of 1:05 PM EST.

Greg

jheadley
Level 1
Level 1

We are having an issue with users that are using a Citrix virtual desktop.  When you try to view the message it brings up a blank page.

Michael Pare
Level 1
Level 1

It looks like it is back up.  I was able to log in to the admin page.  And, the test messages that I sent during the outage had queued up on my ESA device.  Once I retried the queue, all the messages delivered successfully.

Robert Sherwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Our CRES servers did have some unexpected issues earlier in the week.  There was an emergency maintanence performed today to help correct a failing master server that attributed to the issues as you have presented.

If you are still experiencing issues - please let us know, or feel free to open a support case directly, so that we can address the issue direct!

Hope this helps!

-Robert

(*If you have received the answer to your original question, and found this helpful/correct - please mark the question as answered, and be sure to leave a rating to reflect!)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: