Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Email Security Quick-links: ESA Product Support | SMA Product Support | Email Submission and Tracking Portal | Cisco SecurityHub
Current General Deployment (GD) Releases:
ESA: 11.0.0-264 WSA: 10.5.1-296 SMA: 11.0.0-115 Email Plug-in (Reporting): 1.0.1-048 Email Plug-in (Encryption): 1.0.0-036

Critical Alert Appear

Dear All
I receive critical alert from my C350 and i am not sure what this mean.

The Critical message is:

An application fault occurred: ('Lib/re.py _compile|233', "<class>", 'nothing to repeat', '[util/Aquarium.py screenLoop|407] [util/InternalLibrary.py inverseExtend|328] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [layout/Bare.py __call__|579] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|771] [monitor/message_tracking_results.py __call__|444] [monitor/message_tracking_results.py _perform_highlight|710] [Lib/re.py compile|180] [Lib/re.py _compile|233]')

can anyone tell me what this is?

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: Critical Alert Appear

Sir, This is a known issue. Bug #40903. It would be a good thing to send an email to support@ironport.com, restate the application fault, this Bug number and your company information and serial number of your IronPort. The support person will add you to the bug sighting.

The Critical message is:

An application fault occurred: ('Lib/re.py _compile|233', "", 'nothing to repeat', '[util/Aquarium.py screenLoop|407] [util/InternalLibrary.py inverseExtend|328] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|769] [layout/Bare.py __call__|579] [util/InternalLibrary.py __call__|771] [monitor/message_tracking_results.py __call__|444] [monitor/message_tracking_results.py _perform_highlight|710] [Lib/re.py compile|180] [Lib/re.py _compile|233]')

can anyone tell me what this is?

Views
Helpful
Replies