cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Different types of Reporting

jonatlit
Level 1
Level 1

I understand that you can get reporting for domain-based reporting but I am unsure more on more of the differences on these type of reporting.

can anyone please list all of the reporting options and the benifits...

such as

Domain-Based Executive Summary - what can this do that others cant...I thought this was a schedule report rather then a reporting option? so I guess it qualifies even if its not in the reporting menu?

so this would mean I should know all the other schedule reporting options and the benifits to tell customers?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Martin Eppler
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Jonathan,

'Reporting' can be seen as scheduled reports (so reports you can periodically create) and the real-time reporting that is provided in the GUI. The 'Domain-Based Executive Summary' is a scheduled report type that can only be created on a Security Management Appliance (SMA, also known as M-Series appliance). This report contains a summary of the incoming and outgoing mail traffic for a week based on the domain for which the traffic was handled.

Thanks and regards,

Martin

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Martin Eppler
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Jonathan,

'Reporting' can be seen as scheduled reports (so reports you can periodically create) and the real-time reporting that is provided in the GUI. The 'Domain-Based Executive Summary' is a scheduled report type that can only be created on a Security Management Appliance (SMA, also known as M-Series appliance). This report contains a summary of the incoming and outgoing mail traffic for a week based on the domain for which the traffic was handled.

Thanks and regards,

Martin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: